Try out a few of our recipes.
Don’t forget to take a snap upload and tag us in it on Facebook or Instagram!
Brunch for one
Shopping & Ingredients List
5g Butter, plus a 2g extra 100g Chestnut Mushrooms, thickly sliced 2 large Eggs 2 large Egg Whites 10g Mature Vegetarian Cheddar, grated handful Parsley Salt & Pepper to season
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Melt the butter in a medium, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chestnut mushroom. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, until just softened. Tip into a bowl & set aside.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs & egg whites with 1 tablespoon water. Stir in the Cheddar, parsley & mushrooms. Season & mix together.
- Melt the extra butter in the frying pan over a medium-low heat. Add the egg mixture, stir briefly, then cook for 6-8 minutes, or until golden underneath & nearly set.
- Pop under the hot grill for 3-4 minutes, until just set & turning golden on top. Slide onto a board, cut in half & serve with a dressed green salad.
Macro info per serving
- Protein 23g
- Carbs 1g
- Fat 19g
- Energy 267Kcal